Schönberg (Holstein) / Kirche
The church of Schönberg was first documentarily mentioned in 1259 and is located at the highest point of the "Sconeberg" (engl. “beautiful mountain”), which gave the village of Schönberg its name. Today's church with just under 1000 seats was newly built by Johann Adam Richter from 1780 to 1784. With its location next to the market square, surrounded by green meadows and old trees, the church forms the heart of Schönberg's church community and also provides space for concerts by local choirs and other ensembles.
Am Markt 1